Klick on the tabs below to browse through all the content!
Frontend and backend is a CMS for scene-party events named Wuhu: wuhu.function.hu/
About 190 peak watching people on twitch were reported with an average of 99 (as told by users)
Stream quality was set to 720p@50Hz (yes 50 Hz PAL system for a smooth scroll-text)
shortterm party page: party.c64clubberlin.de (Hetzner DNS detoured to Charlies Wuhu-setup)
shortterm party chat service: Big Blue Button (with server from Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin)
used equipment and logistics – like at function party – set up by Charlie and slightly optimized for real C64
two retro-tink with respectable quality have been used to grab the progressive 50,125 Hz from new / old C64
1. #01 193 pts Embukyaku [fm-yam] - Atlantis / MultiStyle Labs / Pretzel Logic
2. #02 88 pts Corontäne Companion Bot - !BASICGOTT
C64 GRAPHICS PETSCII
1. #01 159 pts A-Team - Kody/HF
2. #07 152 pts Bison Man - Logiker
3. #06 147 pts Yang-Myung [KR] - Logiker
4. #05 140 pts A Nibble - Chagizzz
5. #02 134 pts Mr.T-popart - Kody/HF
6. #03 127 pts Stalin - Kody/HF
7. #04 100 pts Mayday - Brainstorm/CCL/MYD!
C64 GRAPHICS (OTHER THAN PETSCII)
1. #11 240 pts Habanero - The Sarge/FLT
2. #02 209 pts Noodles & Sake - Lobo/ATL
3. #03 206 pts Thought - Almighty God/Level 64/Excess/Atlantis
4. #05 200 pts Shroom Shroom! - Aomeba/Artline Designs/Siesta
#07 200 pts Solar-Sonar - Leon/SGR/Chorus/RSC
6. #16 195 pts Open Up - Exocet / Dentifrice^Up Rough
7. #19 191 pts "Roots" - by Luisa Poo-Brain^Rabenauge and Oni / Poo-Brain
8. #17 187 pts The Stars Are Right - Mythus/LSD
9. #08 171 pts Hangman Tree - Fabs/Hokuto Force
10. #18 159 pts Taikatiili - Brittle/Dentifrice^Demozoo
11. #06 157 pts Speccy Siblings - Mikael/Pretzel Logic
12. #10 149 pts The Mad Downvoter - Fabs/HF
13. #09 147 pts The Blossom - Nordischsound/HF
14. #01 146 pts Firebirds - Firelord/Excess
15. #15 145 pts RX-79 Close-Up - Titus75/HF
16. #14 137 pts Etrurian Sunset - Titus75/HF
17. #13 119 pts Roboformx2 - Fabs/HF
18. #12 113 pts BCC Tower - Parr/HF
19. #04 110 pts Fosters - LZwerch
1. #10 189 pts Mayday! in Monsterland - Toggle / Padua
2. #03 160 pts Astronomia remix - Uctumi/HF
3. #09 150 pts XV21 Prototype by Vincenzo - Vincenzo / Lethargy^Singular
4. #12 148 pts Filterlicious - Mythus/LSD
5. #13 142 pts On a floor somewhere in Tegucigalpa - Røly / Mayday!
6. #07 134 pts Wanna Tell, Can't Say! - manganoid/HF
7. #11 127 pts Rising Sun - OnoSendai
8. #04 116 pts Bad Apple - Slaxx/HF
9. #05 115 pts From Fake to SID - Nordischsound/HF
10. #06 111 pts Il pranzo è servito - Nordischsound/HF
#08 111 pts My Soul - G-Fellow/Code7
12. #01 110 pts SYS4000 Part III - Sonki / BCC
13. #02 69 pts Fugue - Micha/Stabile Altbauten
C64 64K DEMO
1. #07 191 pts Catwalk - Pretzel Logic
2. #04 132 pts Little Intro - Hokuto Force
3. #06 115 pts BCC= Cat - Logiker
4. #01 114 pts Bled'n Rue Intro - Excess/Germany
#02 114 pts Thanks - 4gentE
6. #05 102 pts Turkey Served - Hokuto Force
7. #03 80 pts Blau & Schlau - Franzi & Hansi
1. #01 213 pts None of us Are Getting Out of this Life Alive - NOUAGOOTLA - BCC Allstars = LSD, MYD, NSD, RAB, EX, ATL, PDA
2. #02 194 pts Thirty - Focus
54 votes were cast by 60 registered voters.
Made possible by Wuhu - http://wuhu.function.hu
Here are some few online-sources for you non-sceners (if any, hehe):
Commodore Scene Database – csdb.dk
Demozoo – Just all systems, all demos – BCC Party 2021: “#15: Online – A Saturday For The Past”
pouet – sceners livingroom – pouet.net – your scene stuff resource
scene.org – file archive – scene.org file archive
Involved people for rocking the whole thing:
We would like to thank:
- Function party (thanks for letting us use your Twitch channel and having Charlie doing this) https://function.hu
- relayr GmbH (Charlie’s employer), for the possibility of using their office space, equipment, and internet uplink (1000/1000Mbit!) for BCC#15 Online relayr.io
- Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin (here: Big Blue Button), for having the best possible party-feeling via video/audio/txt chat with a rock-solid server hu-berlin.de
And even though this may have been the best working BCC party since ever(?) we’re very looking forward to head offline (meaning: real life party place) next years again. Because we missed so many wonderful things beeing lacked online-only: the Chilli made with love by Sassi, the kitchen help by Küchenfee (Dadys_toy), GI-Joe’s disc-transfer orgy, RC cars driving around, live-acts, funky atmosphere, …and not-so-much the smell of you sceners and your hardware (this beeing 1901 magic smoke for example), exploding toilets, party stickers all around, tons of empty beer bottles, angry party place maintainers and neighbours, sleepless nights …you got the point! We miss you for a hug.
This is the official party invitation page for BCC#15 held online only on Feb 27th 2021
Just keep it short and simple! (klick for Events-made-easy-link)
As you may already have found out, there will be (a kind of) C64-only party end of February.
This here is mainly a save-the-date info. Still, a lot orga work has to be done even decisions to be made. More info will be provided later.
Please expect something totally different to our usual real life event, Neither Chili con carne nor the annual battle for seats…
So be happy to have a nice Saturday evening with all your scene friends AT HOME with your preferred lunch and beverages. You don’t even have to wear any clothes. Stay safe, choose sofa.
As, for the time beeing, no real life meetings are possible, we’ve decided doing a strictly C64-only edition to reduce remote party problems such as changing or finding tons of hardware systems and marry them to the stream.
Next year we will annoy you again with real life problems like exploding water closets, farting people, cold air and frozen barbeqeue.
Because it will be easy to participate this year’s BCC party from all over the world, we’ll invite you to show your productions (gfx, msx, demo, game,
etc.) for the (un)usual audience WORLDWIDE!
You don’t need to register. Just klick on the link that will pop up on Saturday sometime.
Competitions: Submit any C64 entries whatsoever via email to email@example.com (=TheRyk).
Please do executables or contact TheRyk early if you need help with coding an executable.
Deadline for remote (<-there are no others) entries is Friday 26th of Feb, 18:00:00 CET.
Why an evening before? Because we need time to sort and test the entries.
Please hit it or at least contact us before deadline if you have problems hitting it.
Musicians: Please specify 6581 / 8580 / Stereo etc.